A Spring To Do List

09:30

You don't know happy it makes me to know that Spring is on it's way and to say goodbye to the cold and miserable winter months. As much as I love snuggling down in the evenings under a blanket, I much prefer the warmth of the spring/summer, days out in the sunshine with the family and of course being a blogger way more blog photo opportunities due to the better photo lighting. Here's a little to do list of the things I'm hoping to achieve or want to do throughout Spring:

1. Read three books - I'm currently reading Sunshine On A Rainy Day by Byrony Fraser, so hopefully I'll be able to finish that soon and move on to another one. I've recently got back into reading and I've honestly missed it so much.

2. Start exercising again - It literally disgusts me when I think back to the last time I did a solid good workout or went on a run. It's seriously been that long, but due to health problems it's sometimes impossible. But I want to try push myself and start exercising again. I love doing workouts for home and going on early morning runs on the weekend when no one is about. It's pure bliss. 

3. Swap dark hues for light hues in my makeup collection - Whilst I've been obsessed with wearing dark plum colours on my lips and copper shadows on my lids and will be very sad to say goodbye to them for the next few months, I can't wait to start wearing lots more lighter based makeup and spring shades. Mac's snob will be making a swift return to my lip wardrobe.

4. Continue to improve my photography - I have been working super hard on my blog photography lately. I've actually properly learned about my camera settings, invested in some new blog props and backgrounds, as well as taking my time with it and experimenting. I personally feel like I have improved slightly, so hopefully that will come across to you  guys also. But I still have a long way to go, but I'm actually enjoying it for the first time ever!!!

5. Eat more fruit - Is it just me or is fruit way more appealing in the warmer months of the year? I can't wait to eat strawberries, apples, grapes and raspberries a lot more regularly again. How yummy!

6. Buy flowers more regularly - Flowers just make a room feel so much fresher and airy! Tulips are my absolute favourites. They're so pretty. Spring is the perfect excuse to purchase lots.

7. Add some new spring wardrobe additions - Spring and summer fashion is my absolute favourite. Everything's just so much prettier and sweet. I find clothing pieces are way more flattering on me and don't even get me started on all the shoes! I'm all over pink suede mules right now. 

8. Go for a walk everyday - Walking is one of my favourite ways to clear my head during a stressful time or to just simply enjoy getting out in the fresh air. When the weather starts getting better, I definitely want to go on more walks and preferably at least once a day.

What are your plans for Spring?

Lauren x

You Might Also Like

19 comments